- I.T. Budget Planning & Account Management
- 24 hour Server Monitoring (inc back up monitoring, server health, WSUS)
- Remote Support & Emergency Call Outs
- Help Desk
- Support Infrastructure
- Dedicated Network Engineer
- Allocated number of hours p/week in
accordance with your needs
- Flexible use of time
- Daily onsite placement
- Day to day teacher & pupil user assistance
- General maintenance
- Printers & projectors management,
maintenance & troubleshooting
Sweethaven Education will work with you to ensure your IT equipment is up to date and meeting your requirements within budget.
To talk to one of the team about I.T. equipment planning and supply call 01737 228208 or enquire here.
We understand that your main focus needs to be on teaching and student development. To better enable this, Sweethaven can take a full overview of the project at hand to advice on best practice and ensure the right steps are taken at the right time to achieve IT excellence.
An outsourced and autonomous approach to your school’s printing requirements; Managed Print provides a one-stop shop for everything to do with print that enables you to reduce costs and improve productivity. We manage the network and we manage your printers to ensure one company, one solution and no excuses.