Starting with our Foundation Support Package, let's work together to build an ICT support service to meet your specific needs.
- Help-desk infrastructure
- Unlimited remote support*
- Fortnightly network engineer visits
- Technical consultancy
- No emergency callout fee.
- OFSTED inspection IT support
- Unlimited account handler - consultation / budgetary assistance
*Subject to fair usage policy*All project labour is billed separately.
Pick & Mix
Extra on-site Support
For you to enjoy support commensurate with happy staff and great learning outcomes this is our guide to help required on top of our foundation package
- 240-320 pupils or 8-10 classrooms = 1 day tech minimum
- Approx. 360- 440 pupils or 12-14 classrooms = 2 days day tech minimum (3 recommended)
- Approx. 480 - 560 pupils or 16-18 classrooms = 3 days day tech minimum (4 recommended)
- Approx. 580- 660 pupils or 20-22 classrooms = 4 days day tech minimum (5 recommended)
- 24/7 monitoring and 1st line resolution & escalation to 2nd line.
- Anti-virus protection
- Patch management
Total Managed Desktop
- Managed anti-virus
- Anti-malware protection
- Patch management for windows and third-party applications
E-safety & Security
- Content Filtering & Monitoring
- Cyber Essentials & Security Audits
- Training & CPD
Strategic Planning & Consultancy
- Vision & Strategy development
- Sustainable Financial & Refresh Planning
- Technology Choices & Solution Design
- Skills Assessments
- Smart Training
- Microsoft 365 & Office
- Google & Chromebooks
Our friendly team of experts will work closely with you to assess your current ICT infrastructure and implement improvements in alignment with your budget and plans for the future. We’ll also work with you to ensure the right level of network and front-line support is provided so that your teachers and ICT department have constant access to a high level of expertise for both day to day and larger infrastructure project assistance and management.
Identifying the best technology for your classrooms is crucial for facilitating the achievement of greater teaching and learning objectives. From student tablets to interactive screens, the Sweethaven Education team is on hand to advise and help you determine which solutions will work best in your teaching environment.
With the government increasingly focussing on effective safeguarding of children, Sweethaven Education will also support you in making informed decisions to ensure optimised eSafety measures in your school that exceed the expectations of required prevent strategies
Do you have a clear ICT Vision & Strategy? Is your IT network healthy? Is it costing you more than it should? Are there obvious cost savings you can make whilst improving the level of ICT provision in your school?
We would love to come and meet with you and carry out our free school ICT health check or Strategic Vision & Strategy Workshop.
During this 60min workshop we will work with you to identify your overarching goals and priorities, get our crystal ball out to explore new and emerging technologies and make a set of informed recommendations on how we think ICT can best support you in achieving your strategic goals.
When we are finished we will produce an easy to understand 2 page Vision & Strategy document that you can use to guide your decision making going forward.
During our visit, we will look at how to solve your most frustrating IT challenges and check everything is safe and secure.
We can nearly always find cost savings and so once we understand your education goals and priorities we can put together an easy step by step plan for improvements to reduce your costs and increase the impact ICT can make in your school.
Our Health Check report is yours to keep whatever you decide to do.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about any of the above mentioned, please do get in touch with the team to learn more:
01737 228 208